I attended PlayStation Experience 2017 at the Anaheim Convention Center back in December where I caught up with Kyle Pulver, an indie game developer and my unmatched rival in Towerfall. I got to talk to him about his latest project Super Meat Boy Forever, the follow-up to one of the most well-known indie games of all time.
As always I asked him random questions from the app Miitomo which led him to talk about his adventurous trip to Alaska and how he overcame one of his most nervous moments.
Kyle Pulver of Super Meat Boy Forever
- Platforms: PC, PS4, XB1, Switch
- Release Date: 2018
- Twitter: @KylePulver
- Website: www.supermeatboy.com
More Celebrity Miitomo
- Host Marcus on Twitter: @TopShelfMarcus
- Celebrity Miitomo YouTube Playlist
- Zelda Symphony Interview
- Super Soul Bros. Interview
- Hollywood Comedy Shorts Interviews
Thanks for watching! The app Miitomo shuts down in just a month so we will be bringing you a new episode every week until it closes. Stay tuned for more!